"Earth as a Simulation Series 4: This Series offers MANY pages of Evidence that many Anomalous Experiences, Plus 'Exceptional' Abilities & Skills can be explained 'IF' we are Simulated copied people being Simulated with Less Advanced Technologies resulting in ourselves having Anomalous Experiences that relate to Hi-Tech Neural Implants & CNS Enhancements that the person we are simulating HAD, but which we are a long way from developing here!!!"
Main Page Headings List
However, if you think about it a bit then there are actually likely to be even more ‘past experience’ recall possibilities when someone is directly queried about a specific past experience. This is because in being asked to recall or describe a past experience then this ‘past event query’ is also likely to have been directed to the person they are simulating AND if they were then they will also be scripted as giving a response to that query.
Logical Reasons as to Why Humans May NOT Recall the Correct Memories of a Past Event
So, there are at least three straight forward easily figured out with a bit of THINKING past experience recall or response possibilities for any given past experience ‘query’ directed at any simulated person.
A bit more thinking however, reveals even more . . . there are actually five ‘past event’ response possibilities.
So, which of the below will the ‘past event’ queried response software have you recall? Will it . . .
- Automatically accurately recall your very own memories of your experience of that event? . . . or will it . . .
- Have you recall and describe the accurate original memories of that event that are embedded in your script of the person you are simulating experience (which may very well be different)? . . . or will the software . . .
- Have you automatically describing the recollection of that past event that the person you are simulating is SCRIPTED as describing because the person you are simulating is also SCRIPTED as being asked about the same past event and they are SCRIPTED as giving a specific reply about that event? . . . or . . .
- Will the software account for the “did Geoff snog my girlfriend” questioning query factor? In other words, despite however accurately the actual recalled past event actually was, under specific circumstances the person’s description of the past event may be deliberately wrong . . . OR . . .
- Will the recalling past event memories software only have you recalling and describing a ‘strategic’ version of the past event after analysing all factors to determine the best response from the perspective of the simulation software and the agenda of the simulation projects perspective?
Based on the above, what will determine which set of memories or recalled descriptions of a past event will be used for any specific past event memory query?
How will the simulation software determine which memories or experiences it will have you recall of a specific ‘queried’ past event?
Let me attempt to make you aware of some of the ‘complexities’ involved in making this decision.
Introduced changes AND increased freewill will result in your simulated population diverging more and more from the memories of the person they are simulating.
So, there are at least two possibilities and maybe more that will result in members of the simulated population possibly actually having two possible memories for any specific event.
How will a simulation determine which set of memories it will have you recall of a specific ‘queried’ past event?
Well, the memory that the software will ‘actually’ have you recall will be dependent on various factors:
- Which memory would best serve the agenda of the simulation project (irrespective of ‘whatever’ the agenda is) is likely to take a high priority . . .
- An analysis of all those present when the past memory event happened will be carried out to determine what ‘memory’ will actually be recalled:
Your own actually memory of the experience . . . OR . . .
- The embedded scripted memory of the experience of the person you are simulating . . . OR . . .
- Or the scripted memory of the reply made by the person you are simulating . . . OR . . .
- Will you be made to make up what you recall because you will lie about that past event . . . OR . . .
- A simulation software defined ‘memory’ that serves the agenda of the simulation?
What Factors are likely to Influence the Choice of Memory a Simulated Copied Person will Recall?
While keeping in mind that the ‘analysis’ is also ‘likely’ to take into account the following ‘additional’ but very important factors . . .
- Which recalled or simulation software ‘made up memory’ will be the least out of context with respect to all factors for all people involved in this memory recall event . . . and OR . . .
- Which recalled or made up memory will be the least ‘anomalous’ or if there is a risk of anyone noticing an anomaly to then invoke memory ‘anomaly’ damage limitation software to apply various strategies so as to have people . . .
- Initially not all them become aware that ‘someones’ memory recall of a past event is incorrect . . . and OR . . .
- If they do notice to have them NOT question or THINK about why ‘queried’ memories in particular are often false . . . and OR . . .
- Why absolutely ALL humans ‘queried’ memories are generically consistently erroneous . . . and OR . . .
- Why this is ALSO the case ‘unbelievably’ EVEN for people with eidetic memories . . . and OR . . .
- Why is it that NO ONE ever becomes suspicious of ANY ‘HUMAN’ ANOMALIES at least not enough for them to START THINKING?
So, in extending and ‘thinking’ about the above possibilities in practical ‘are we really being managed’ terms . . .
Do Memories of Research involving Memory Recall Anomalies Fade faster than Memories of Research that doesn’t Involve Anomalies?
Can you reading this ‘think’ of any decent example of how during any deviation from script phase the actual ‘lived through and experienced’ REAL details of some past event ‘may’ NOT be what a simulated person is ALLOWED to recall?
Can you ‘think’ of an example of how what you lived and hence what you would recall of a specific event could be different from what is scripted to such a degree that the simulation software absolutely won’t allow you to recall what you actually experienced?
Have a think about this now before reading the next page . . .
Do you have any memories that you are suspicious of? Have you any memories of a specific past event involving others, where you have remembered these past events differently compared to these others? What were the differences?
Click the right >> link below for the next page in this series . .