"Earth as a Simulation Series 3: 'IF' we are living in a Simulation, how would Simulated 'COPIED' People+Environmental Components be 'CHECKED' for both Accuracy & Anomalies? Is it possible to DIRECTLY access the pre-defined SCRIPTED data files of 'Testing & Checking' Experiences to Accumulate Evidence of VR Experiences & DETAILS of the Simulation Projects Working & VR 'TEST' Environments? This Series Presents Articles & Exercises Exploring these Possibilities. 'UPDATE', to all questions posed here, the answer is 'YES'!!!"
Main Page Headings List
- What Sort of 'Avatar' did the person you are simulating use to Navigate VR Networks?
- How Many Different Avatars Did you use Within any Virtual Reality Network?
- 'Simulation' Exploration Exercises Introduction Common to ALL Simulation Targeting 'Exercise' Pages . . .
- Accessing VR Networks & High Technology Originated & Facilitated Experiences Directly
- The Simulation Software 'Obviously' WON'T LIKE People Accessing these Experiences
- 2. Engaging with my VR Avatars, Avatar Design, Clothes Selection & Appearance & Particularly for Different VR Environments & Activities
If we are simulating people whom in some cases had regular and perhaps daily access to a virtual reality network that allowed access to different virtual environments as well as various virtual communities each offering on some cases very different types of interaction & experiences then the people we are simulating are likely to have chosen and used different avatars to more appropriately represent themselves within different virtual environments and situations and particularly for very different categories of interaction and activities.
For example, you are likely to use an avatar that accurately represents yourself during a virtual interview for a job, while it is likely that you will use a very different avatar (that doesn’t look like you human form self) when you are engaged with some virtual game or when interacting with others in virtual bars, chat rooms or forums.
How Many Different Avatars Did you use Within any Virtual Reality Network?
It is even possible that some people may even even use an avatar that is none ‘human’ or that is of a different gender. You may have used a ‘robot’ avatar, an animal, a cartoon figure, a monster, a super hero, a god, some demon, an angel, you may even have presented yourself as a higher ‘divine’ being!!!
So, this specific exercise is ‘focused’ on having you engage with the ‘avatar’ or ‘avatars’ that the person you are simulating used when they accessed and spent time in any virtual reality (VR) environment.
PLEASE NOTE —> ‘IF’ you have not read it already on any previous ‘exercise’ page, then please read ALL of the open:
“‘Exercise’ Instructions & Copyright Statement – READ THIS ‘NOW’“ ‘accordion’ below . . .
AND, read this before working with any ‘simulation’ experience targeting exercise: because it explains:
- How you have to approach working with these exercises (to maximise success) AND . . .
- That you are ‘Bound’ by certain conditions AND . . .
- That you are also given certain warnings with respect to you ‘yourself’ working with these exercises . . .
In other words reading what is immediately below IS IMPORTANT, however, ‘IF’ you have ALREADY read these warnings etc on another exercise page then CLICK on the accordion TAB immediately below to close it as this will save you having to scroll down the page to reach and work with the ‘exercise’!!!
Click on the ‘purple’ – ‘2. Engaging with your Personal, Commonly Used VR Avatars’ accordion below to open, read and work with this focus / exercise . . .
AND . . . of course if you DO experience ANYTHING while using the above then you give us a comprehensive description as a comment below . . .
Click the right >> link below for the next page in this series . .