"Mandela Effect Anomalous Memories Investigation: This 18 page series (full list here) uses my own Walkers Crisps Mandela Effect experience to demonstrate how discussions of ANY/ALL Mandela Effect Experiences are all themselves consistently anomalous, specifically because essential/basic/important information relevant/central/critical to the 'ANOMALIES/EXPERIENCES' being discussed aren't even mentioned. In contrast, this series examines/evaluates memory 'composition' as well as important memory recall factors (feelings, emotions, internal states, inner sensations & awareness's (plus senses)) in attempts to not only 'highlight' these discussion anomalies while simultaneously providing comprehensive evaluation and analysis of the Mandela Effect memory anomalies, while even mentioning other apparently 'invisible/impossible to become aware of' memory anomalies too!!!"
Despite the majority of content of this web site perhaps giving an ‘alternate’ impression I perhaps should point out that I’ve a ‘respected’ medical researcher background and I was also the Manager of a University Central Resources Facility for over a decade . . . before leaving to continue to deliberately STRETCH MYSELF/PUSH MY BOUNDARIES (which is also explained in the pages below) . . .
Mandela Effect Examples & Comprehensive Analysis, Evaluations & Explanations Series Pages List
I should perhaps point out that I’ve another web site focused exclusively on writing detailed accounts of an exceptionally wide range of in some cases ‘EXCEPTIONALLY’ anomalous experiences.
I ‘should’ perhaps also point out that in you absolutely cannot ‘observe’ someone’s anomalous experience then you’d expect that anyone ‘rational’ would perhaps have figured out that to evaluate these they ‘should be’ . . . TRYING TO DUPLICATE THE SAME EXPERIENCES THEMSELVES . . .
So, the below pages have been written by someone whose had vast numbers of anomalous experiences AND has spent a considerable length of time engaging with these and or trying to understand them AS AN EXPERIENCER . . . in this respect because I’d not experienced any ‘Mandela Effects’ I wasn’t then qualified to assess and or evaluate these . . . then I did have one . . . and the result is the following 18 pages evaluations and analysis including of others efforts of doing this BADLY!!!!
- Anomalous Mandela Effect Discussions Don’t Mention Anomalous Memories or Senses Contributions to these
- Mandela Effect Anomalous Memory Examples, Introduction & Discussion
- Exercise/Advice 1: To Improve Recall of Memories, Past Experiences & Awareness of Memory Complexity & Composition
- Advice on How to Improve Self Awareness & Memory Recall of Past Anomalous Experiences
- Exercise/Advice 2: To Improve Awareness of Your Inner Landscape/Internal States/Sensations/Feelings, Emotions, Awareness’s & the Memories of these
- ‘We are the Champions’ SOUND/HEARING Mandela Effect Memory Anomalies Examined In Detail
- How Much Self Awareness Do You have of your ENTIRE ‘SELF’ & your INNER STATES/CONDITIONS?
- Becoming Aware of the Long Term Negative Impact of Pre-Birth Experiences/Traumas & Stresses
- Where are the Anomalous Memories of Ancient Past Lives, Held/Stored?
- Piss Poor Quality & Contradictory Science Information/Research on Memory Storage, Functioning & Composition
- A ‘Two Bodies Interfaced Together’ Matrix Reality Theory/Hypothesis Proposal
- Deducible Logistic Problems/Anomalies of Interfacing 7+ Billion Individuals to a 2nd ‘Matrix’ Reality Defined ‘Fake’ Body
- Matrix Film, Plato’s Cave, Theory of Forms, Metempsychosis & Platonic Dualism Comparisons
- Mandela Effect Walkers Crisps Anomalous Memories Personal Experience Example Introduced
- Science Orientated Detailed Factual Accounts/Evidence Based Analysis of Mandela Effects
- Persistent Time/Effort Is Essential for ‘Serious’ Investigations of Anomalous Experiences
- My Personal Mandela Effect Walkers Crisp Packet Experience In Detail
- Walkers Crisps Packets Mandela Effect Memory Colour Swap Analysis & Likely Explanation!!!
Click the right >> link below for the next page in this series . .