"Earth as a Simulation Series 2: Are we simulated copies of people? How, slowing down technological development in your simulation will get around the potential recursive building sims in a sim glitch problems. However, an accurately simulated population will STILL present specific experiences, despite that the technologies these experiences depend on DON'T YET exist (immersive VR experiences for example). This series presents evidence of anomalous 'missing technology' experiences & evidence of obscuration of these & evidence that the simulation we are in was built in the last few decades."
Main Page Headings List
- Why is it NOT Possible to Simulate a Population Through the Phase the Simulation was Built?
- Experts Have Decided that you Cannot Simulate People Through the Phase the Simulation they are in was Built?
- "Historical Simulations - Motivational, Ethical and Legal Issues."
- What are the Specific Reasons WHY Building a Copy of the Simulation you are in will make you AWARE that you are ALREADY in the Simulation you are building?
Why is it NOT Possible to Simulate a Population Through the Phase the Simulation was Built?
They have dismissed the possibility because as I have already pointed out in the previous series, ‘IF’ this is a simulation project then the simulation designers WORST nightmare would be of the simulated population finding out that they are in a simulation.
‘IF’ we are in a simulation then theoretically we could be simulating individuals from the population that put this simulation project together. Now, ‘IF’ we then were simulated through the time period when the original population conceived of, designed, built and tested the simulation then we would be simulating those here that designed and built what we are in AND in an accurate simulation they’d AUTOMATICALLY DO THE SAME THING and conceive of, design and build the VERY SAME SIMULATION here.
Academics ‘therefore’ argue that ‘IF’ we are in a simulation then we won’t / CANNOT be simulated through the phase where the simulation is conceived of, designed and built BECAUSE this would mean that we ourselves as accurate copies would start to BUILD THE SAME SIMULATION HERE and in doing this it is virtually guaranteed that we’d very quickly figure out that we are in the same simulation we are in the process of designing and building.
Experts Have Decided that you Cannot Simulate People Through the Phase the Simulation they are in was Built?
This ‘problem’ is described in an academic abstract called:
“Historical Simulations – Motivational, Ethical and Legal Issues.”
By Peter S. Jenkins, Attorney at Law, USA.
Below I’ve images from two sections of this paper from the bottom of page 36 and the top of page 37. I’ve highlighted the relevant parts of the text below which are both about giving the reasons as to why you’d NOT simulate people through the phase when the simulation they are in is actually thought of, designed and built.
So, the so called ‘rational’ reasoning is that you won’t and or cannot simulate your population through the time period where the simulation is designed, built or run because this leads to two serious problems . . .
1. In building the same earth as a simulation project there is a very serious risk of you ending up having recursive simulations within simulations within simulations running within each other which would quickly overload, slow down and hence completely sabotage the PRIMARY simulation project . . . plus . . .
2. ‘IF’ you let your accurately copied population re-learn everything the original population already learned re-create the earth simulation project then they’d also very, VERY likely realize that they are actually living in the simulation they are in the process of building. Them having such a realization would basically sabotage the simulation project (the need to NOT become aware they are in a simulation to retain accuracy).
A rational thinker on reading the above might think to ask . . .
What are the Specific Reasons WHY Building a Copy of the Simulation you are in will make you AWARE that you are ALREADY in the Simulation you are building?
So, perhaps a very rational and very pertinent question you should ask yourself here is . . .
“Precisely why would the simulated population building the same simulation result in them eventually ABSOLUTELY figuring out that they are ALREADY in one? What would they find out ‘IF’ they tried to build the same simulation?”
See if you can figure this out before reading the next page . . .
Click the right >> link below for the next page in this series . .