"Earth as a Simulation Series 2: Are we simulated copies of people? How, slowing down technological development in your simulation will get around the potential recursive building sims in a sim glitch problems. However, an accurately simulated population will STILL present specific experiences, despite that the technologies these experiences depend on DON'T YET exist (immersive VR experiences for example). This series presents evidence of anomalous 'missing technology' experiences & evidence of obscuration of these & evidence that the simulation we are in was built in the last few decades."
Main Page Headings List
People would end up living in these environments full time maybe for years as part of some ultimate ‘stress’ testing that these environments would be subjected to because they were trying to appear as completely real to the inhabitants.
So, ‘IF’ we are in a simulation AND to keep hidden from ourselves that we are being simulated through the phase the simulation we are in was designed and built we are having technological advances slowed down then what impossible ‘test’ virtual reality test environment experiences would you expect ‘some’ people here to have?
In these circumstances can you reading this think of what would be built into a specific testing environment that would NOT BE POSSIBLE in a really ‘real’ environment?
Can you think of any?
Then, if you do think of some then what sort of ‘impossible’ experiences would become possible ‘IF’ someone here was simulating ‘someone’ whom spent phases living full time in this type of virtual reality test environment here?
Here are some reality altering experiences as described by a friend of mine called Trish. She has had quite a lot of these, the below are a selection.
A Glitch in the Matrix: Can you Alter Your Reality to Suit your Circumstances or Needs?
1. One time I could not get my 20 foot long Motor-home through a very narrow Devon road. I was stuck, I could not reverse as I was going downhill at the time and I once again ‘did’ something to alter this deliberately while in a state of total panic and anxiety specifically to shrink the vehicle to make this happen (I used ‘breath’ to achieve this as I was into the breath thing at the time). I returned at a later date to check I hadn’t exaggerated my experience and could see there was no way the motor-home could have got through that part of the road. The roadsides in Cornwall are typical tall granite walls with hedge foliage AND very narrow.
Should it be possible to alter your MACRO reality this easily? This is what you would expect in a ‘test’ reality, that you would have ‘admin’ rights that would allow you to adjust macro components if you wanted to.
Is This a Glitch in the Matrix? Why are some people not allowed to have an accident?
If you are in a test reality it is very unlikely (same as for the crash test simulation example on the previous page) that you would be allowed to harm yourself. Here are three example of Trish’s reality not allowing herself or those with her to be harmed. I should point out that Trish actually EXPECTS to be able to alter her reality and obviously under certain circumstances actually can.
2. When in a car with a friend driving in pouring rain and and very very fast (speed driving was his thing and he was also aware of this not being a ‘real’ reality space too). Now no one would have driven as he did on this road. It had a deep S bend in the road down a hill as it approached an ancient little single traffic bridge. I ‘saw’ us hurtling towards this bridge and crashing over the side and into the major river to drown because of this I ‘chose’ to alter things to allow us to somehow be able to manage this at high speed and come out on the other side of the bridge.
3. Another time at 80 miles an hour we once passed another car going equally fast in the other direction. Believe it or not the doors touched as they passed leaving a dull mark where they had met and the side mirrors were broken off too. I ‘did’ something to alter this outcome on these two occasions and other also. It was clear that something of ‘reality’ was being tweaked during these events because they left the participant feeling like a miracle had occurred or that ‘angels’ had stepped in to assist!
4. At a protest in Newbury UK, living in the trees attempting to prevent them from being cut down to make way for a road. I watched as the protestors whom were walking along double rope walkways between trees 60-80 foot above the ground had their ropes cut by tree surgeons. What should have happened is that they should have through gravity, fallen to the ground resulting in major injury because of falling from that height. What actually consistently happened what that they swung unbelievably gently both down and sideways in what to me seemed like slow motion. In this way they were then delivered into the branches of one of the trees the ropes were attached to. I was in a tree house yards from where they were on the rope walkways and couldn’t miss seeing this as it was happening. At the time I again attributed this to a ‘spiritual’ intervention, I now see this as evidence of a tweak or adjustment of the simulation/matrix.
Another Glitch in the Matrix Example. How can you have an Accident that is then UNDONE?
Carissa Conti on this page here describes how what should have been a likely fatal car accident happened BUT also didn’t happen . . . .
5. In the early part of 2000, probably March or April or so, (not really sure because at that time I wasn’t keeping a log of events like I do now) but back in early 2000 I was riding passenger in a car driven by my brother. We were heading south on the 5 freeway from L.A. back into Orange County, where we lived at the time. We got to where the junction of the 91 freeway was, on the left side of the road. Because of the construction work, there was a concrete barrier separating the onramp of the 91 from the rest of the 5. My brother had been spacing out at the wheel, and by the time he noticed that the road forked and that there was the end of a concrete barrier point right in front of the car – which by the way was going 70 miles per hour – it was too late.
Or was it?
I’m still here, writing this. So what happened?
The concrete barrier was several feet in front of the hood of the car. It was happening so fast I didn’t even have time to emotionally react and have an adrenaline rush. But I remember my eyes focusing on the pointed barrier straight in front of the hood, and then my eyes getting wide with surprise. It was so close, I can still see it in my mind, right there. And then next thing we know, the car slid sideways back onto the 5 freeway, and that was that. We were traveling south again on the 5, smooth and effortlessly, as if nothing had happened. It was a technically impossible feat, being that the barrier was right there in front of the car. There was no time to jerk the car over, and even if my brother had tried to do that, we would have flipped being that we were going at least 70 mph. It would have been a hell of job gaining control over the car again, especially 1980’s model Nissan Sentra, which is high off the ground and not a lowered “road hugger.”
I sat there, too stunned to say anything. It had all happened so fast I still hadn’t comprehended what just happened. Or almost happened. Then it began sinking in, and I glanced bug eyed over at my brother who looked back at me, equally as bug eyed. Neither of us said a word. Not then, nor for the entire ride home, or for several months after the fact. We just didn’t talk about it. Several months later I broached the subject finally and his reaction was the same as mine — something bizarre had indeed happened, but who was responsible and how it all worked was beyond us. He didn’t want to talk about it, and we dropped the subject.
Have you reading this avoided having an accident or a crash in ways that don’t make sense? If you have then leave a comment describing your experience below . . .
The above experiences are what you would expect of people simulating some one that is TESTING the integrity of a virtual reality environment emulating a real reality.
However, there is another obvious and in fact quite logical ‘cannot be allowed have an actual accident’ possibility that you would EXPECT ‘IF’ we are in a simulation AND we are accurately living out someone else’s life . . .
Can you figure out what this possibility is before reading the next page?
For a clue read this page here: How a Simulated Copied Person’s Life CAUSES are Calculated to Lead to Specific Already Pre-Defined Future Outcomes before reading the next page . . .
Click the right >> link below for the next page in this series . .