This is the last page of a 12 page article series on: "How Spiritual, Healing & Therapy Modalities Contribute to False, Fake & Inauthentic Selves. How Persistent Healing Failure can lead to Deeper Investigations & Understandings of Subtle Healing Realities & Issue Causes. Did 'Subtle Wars & Conflicts' Lead to more 'Sophisticated' Healing Solutions?"
I had Sylvia leave a comment (HERE) ‘sort of’ complaining as to why I don’t explain how to deal with things in enough detail so that they can also deal with things ‘properly’.
Here is the problem . . .
Although some of you obviously appreciate what I present here it’s probably not struck you that from my point of view most if not all of you are all absorbed in the ‘established and common’ in my terms.
I’ve spent decades orientating toward, awakening and learning to use (probably very well) all sorts of feeling and subtle abilities and ‘extended’ states of perception. Most of which if I was honest I didn’t even know I had in the first place. As I walk down to the supermarket, if needed I’ve no problem ‘checking out’ what is going on with subtle attack ‘W’ or the healing state of client ‘X’ or delicate subtle situation ‘Y’ or research line ‘Z’. I don’t meditate, I don’t take time out to get into the ‘right’ state or space, I can engage with ‘whatever’ is needed virtually any time and anywhere.
Then there is the other problem of me at times training my guides / colleagues in subtle realms (rather than the other way round) with respect to what I myself find and what is ‘really’ needed to properly deal with subtle situations and subtle energetic crap.
In this respect although my invisible colleagues probably gave up ‘thinking’ that they might definitively ‘know’ something quite a while ago (same as myself) as I’ve mentioned on other pages here, peoples spirit guides are generally quite happy to dogmatically hold to all sorts of holy and sacred ‘bullshit’ as well as of being super glued to all sorts of ‘established and common’ healing practices which might make it slightly difficult if you are trying to get them to do anything beyond these . . .
So, the problems in terms of advice on solutions and also working with me are as follows.
- I’m not working with understandings or solutions that any of you would be even slightly familiar with.
- My way of working and my understandings change regularly which is a pain compared to more common healing ‘brands’ that often just change their outer presentations a bit while then perhaps doing what they’ve always done more strongly.
- As I describe in this article series HERE. Taking a genuine line to openly explore subtle realms for subtle shit contributing to negative issues gifts you with having to continuously weather a subtle energetic shit storm. The problem being that this example although ‘factual’ is in fact just personal and does not mention that this shit storm is directed to everyone involved in this line. In other words, the ‘beings’ we work with outside of this earth space whom facilitate and are needed to apply healing solutions are already working full time to clear each other and everyone else involved with this work. So, it’s not just my 20 physical based clients that I’m working with but 10,000’s of ‘people’.
- My priority is to take this exploring, digging everything up line to completion with respect to myself and my current clients. In other words I’m not taking on any new clients until myself and my current clients have no more recognizable ‘issues’ left AND I’ve had a well earned rest.
- It’s also quite stressful and intense not just because of the above but because you’re continually dealing with things that everyone else is clueless about. As the forum examples given on the previous page highlight there are few able to give you any advice that’s even remotely coherent with respect to the deeper reality of what I actually present. That’s the deeper outer reality of working well beyond anything even remotely ‘established, common and comfortable’ . . .