"Earth as a Simulation Series I: How the New Age movements spiritual sayings are 'correct' for a COPIED population where everyone is 'accurately' living SOMEONE ELSE's LIFE. How 'Confirmation Bias & Cognitive Dissonance' are the deducible 'Fixed Behavior's' a copied population will present BUT, wont figure out because 'software' defined people can easily be managed."
Main Page Headings List
You could say that there are multiple ‘bias’s’ or influencing ‘alignments’ acting to . . .
- Keep us as disengaged as possible from our own negative and debilitating life issues.
- That we are blocked as well as seriously discouraged and sabotaged when we ourselves personally seriously investigate the subtle realities for the subtle causes of negative issues.
- That we are actively encouraged to practice unconscious healing as well as encouraged to use ‘pre-defined’ paint by numbers healing approaches.
- That we are ACTIVELY and aggressively prevented from even becoming aware of, never mind to PROPERLY identify ‘real’ subtle causes never mind that if you manage to do this we are often prevented from permanently resolving them.
- That we also have ‘biases’ giving legitimacy to a so called spiritual hierarchy bureaucracy, a group of lying beings that police the subtle realms and whom originate and coordinate the misdirections and sabotages relating to subtle realm explorations as well as spiritual and energy healing experiences.
Within this particular series, I’m going to explain the specific fundamental ‘make up of reality’ within which the ‘problems’ that I describe above would not only be very reasonable, BUT which would also actually be completely expected.
A Discussion of the Make up of Reality From a New Age & New Spirituality Perspective
In other words in the series you are reading now I’m going to give detailed reasons to explain why what I describe above is happening and why for example you can become aware that a client has a forever and ever vow of poverty binding them to a well know ‘alleged’ spiritual path run by a fat ‘alleged’ spiritual master BUT that even when you eventually manage to drag this being out into the open AND then manage to break this unholy, un-spiritual contract you bizarrely find it restored and re-instated a few months later AND despite you PROPERLY breaking this contract twice more it is always restored a few months down the line.
Is there some fundamental alternate reality make up that would actually ‘rationally’ explain these experiences while also explaining the biases and orientations that are being permanently applied to ourselves?
As a start to exploring these areas I’m going to present a list of some ‘basic’ new age and new spirituality ‘beliefs’ and ‘truths’ which I’d recommend that anyone reading this whom is either:
- Interested in WTF is going on here OR whom is . . .
- Interested in understanding the fundamental nature of our reality . . .
. . . then you should spend some time THINKING about these sayings, these so called ‘spiritual’ truths.
The new age, new spirituality, ‘lightworker’ movement has a lot of what are considered to be ‘spiritual’ and (for them) very, ‘true’ sayings.
In my terms these ‘sayings’ are at the very least, seriously annoying primarily because the attitude is that if you ‘DON’T GET THEM’ then you are ‘simply’ not spiritually developed enough to understand them.
“From my perspective you should be SUSPICIOUS that the above attitude is suspiciously close to: “Yes, ‘really’ only the most developed and refined minds will be able to see the Kings new clothes!!!”. In other words there is a ‘bias’ to have people PRETEND that they ‘understand’ what these mean.”
Below is a list of some of these lightworker, new age, new spirituality ‘sayings’ that apparently relate to our ‘reality’ here . . .
Are the New Age Sayings and Spiritual TRUTHS about the Nature of our Reality TRUE?
- Earth Represents Everyone and Everything
- There Is Nothing New in ALL OF CREATION
- Earth is the Centre of Everything
- ALL the World is a Stage and We are each Actors on that Stage
- Everything is ‘Perfectly’ Unfolding
- Everyone is Living Exactly what is Right and ‘Perfectly’ Relevant for Themselves
- Each Person’s Experiences & Understandings are ALL Equally Valid
- We are all interconnected and EVERYTHING is interconnected and interdependent of everything and everyone in all of Creation
- Everything here is an illusion
- All Paths Lead to the Same Place
Most of the people that directly worked with myself during my healer therapist practitioner phase had seriously, SERIOUSLY involved themselves in the new age and new spirituality movement and ‘everything’ this entails. In this respect the above list was compiled based on the sayings that I myself and my clients personally encountered while we were involved in the ‘new age’ offerings.
Most of these sayings I’d been personally told by a new age, lightworker and or ‘spiritual’ person although I’ve also seen at least some of them written in new age and spiritual books and some even appear on some web pages.
Interestingly, in my experience, it appears as if these new age sayings or so called spiritual ‘truths’ are often passed by word of mouth during talks and presentations or when having readings, discussions and conversations rather than being written down. In other words despite them being popular within the new age movement they seem to be magically resistant to actually being noticed as fundamental truths of the new age movement (never mind they are obviously NOT seriously ‘THOUGHT’ about).
What are the real Origins of New Age Sayings and Spiritual TRUTHS?
In fact, these particular sayings are so elusive that the new age page of wikipedia manages to not mention any of them in association with the new age moment.
“You should be suspicious that these new age sayings appear to be ‘magically’ contained and confined to those directly involved with the new age paradigm.”
Below are some specific questions that YOU reading this might like to ponder . . .
- Why would these specific new age sayings be kept deliberately confined to ‘new agers’?
- If these sayings actually represent the core truths or understandings of reality of the new age movement then why hasn’t anyone THOUGHT about these for long enough or deeply enough to understand their deeper meanings with respect to the fundamental origins and make up of reality?
- Why is it that these sayings often FEEL RIGHT while escaping conceptual and cognitive evaluation?
What do these sayings ‘actually’ refer to AND how would reality HAVE TO BE for these sayings to be ‘correct’?
Click the right >> link below for the next page in this series . .