This is page 9 of 9 of an article series on: "The Sabotages & Blocks that arise when FULLY Orientating Toward & Seriously Investigating the Deeper, Subtle & Past Origins of Difficult, Negative & Traumatic Life & Personal Issues . . . "
Table of Contents
- The two TYPES of 'POSITIVENESS' explained
- Put your Attention onto what you want to Achieve . . . .
- The Positive 'Attitude' Scenario and Outcome
- The Positive Alignment 'Law of Attraction' Scenario and Outcome
- Efforts & Affirmations to Self Program AWAY from the Negative
- Positive Alignment Healing and Therapy Contradictions
- Does the New Age start with the entire population Ill?
- Put your FULL Attention onto what you want to Achieve . . . .
- Positive Attitude Outcome to SERIOUSLY Investigating Negative Issues
The two TYPES of ‘POSITIVENESS’ explained
There are two types of positiveness one is VERY positive and the other is HUGELY NEGATIVE.
The POSITIVE positive is having a POSITIVE ‘attitude’
The NEGATIVE positive is having a POSITIVE ‘alignment’ or orientation
A person with a ‘true’ positive attitude would be able to dive into and swim around in HUGELY NEGATIVE issues, a positive orientation on the other hand has people ONLY aligning toward or facing the so called positive and studiously avoiding the so called negative. Part of the Law of Attraction states;
Put your Attention onto what you want to Achieve . . . .
I WHOLE heartedly agree with the above ‘Law of Attraction’ line, because the only way you can come to DEEPLY understand something properly is to FULLY investigate it which requires you to FULLY orientate toward it, which requires you to FULLY engage with it AND to continuously spend time ENGAGED with it until you figure it out. Let’s give you a graphic example to illustrate the differences. Let’s say that there has been a horrific murder . . . and we have two detective investigators each holding to one of the positiveness types as described above . . .
The Positive ‘Attitude’ Scenario and Outcome
One holds to a positive attitude such that they are able to VERY strongly engage with EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of the negative and grisly murder crime scene and all of the circumstances leading up to this. This of course would be a VERY necessary pre-requisite required to understand EVERY facet of what happened as much as possible that would give them the best chance for this murder being solved . . . this person would not be rushed, they would examine every detail minutely and they would do this repeatedly, they would be comfortable enough to be able to cross reference different data sets and be able to re-examine all of the negative aspects of the case as new information came to light . . . the detective holding to such a positive attitude would have the greatest chance of solving the crime BUT it would very likely take them years to gain enough experience of dealing with such negative events before they would become really good at solving murders. In the long term this level of expertise and competence would most likely deter people from committing murders and so the incidence of such acts would reduce and in the VERY LONG term someone might actually get to a point of finding the underlying causes responsible for people being murdered in the first place and to even RESOLVE these . . .
The Positive Alignment ‘Law of Attraction’ Scenario and Outcome
Having someone dealing with this murder holding to a positive orientation on the other hand would have this person holding back, desperately trying to avoid becoming ‘contaminated’ with the circumstances, they’d not be able to think deeply (if at all) about the details of this ‘negative’ murder and they’d seriously avoid engaging with ANY facet of the case. At an extreme they might even try to pretend that it didn’t happen, maybe even seal off the murder area and try and get everyone to avoid and forget about it. They’d also most likely just look at the simplest surface clues and be quick to focus on any suspect that from their entirely disengaged stance would be the most likely to have committed the murder . . . they’d want each case dealt with as fast as possible, they’d hate it if any others brought new ‘negative’ evidence that they’d have to think about or deal with and they’d argue or manipulate to have new information excluded so they’d be able to disengage from these ‘negative’ circumstances quicker . . . they’d rarely learn anything new, they’d avoid courses that would have them even thinking about so called negative things and it would be rare that new methods of dealing with different ‘negative’ facets of murders would ever be developed particularly as anyone complaining about ‘current’ methods or the effectiveness of investigators would be accused of being ‘negative’. In the long term the incidence of murders would rise because it would be very easy to avoid being found out. It would be highly likely due to the shallow investigations never mind incompetence of such detectives that many innocent people would not only be accused of murders but they would find themselves unjustly imprisoned for things they did not do.
Efforts & Affirmations to Self Program AWAY from the Negative
There are huge numbers of different therapies and practices having people make efforts to ‘BE’ positive and to shift themselves away from the negative. So, basically what ALL of these do is ‘program’ people to AVOID negativity . . . has anyone considered the ‘negative’ consequences of doing this? Has anyone considered the negative consequences of regular and repeated conscious alignments AWAY from and to actually AVOID ‘negative’ things? By for example using ‘positive’ affirmations? What are the negative consequences of practices that make us ALL more and more disengaged from anything negative, practices that over time will make it more and more difficult to even ‘conceptually’ allow us to enter ‘negative’ spaces or possibilities . . .
Positive Alignment Healing and Therapy Contradictions
. . . IF . . .
. . . we have GOOD tools, IF we have EFFECTIVE & EFFICIENT means of addressing all types of negative life issues that worked for EVERYONE such that we could deal with these EASILY then the outcome of this would be the following;
- Not one person would EVER even THINK about holding to a positive alignment because there would be absolutely NO NEED TO DO THIS, as soon as ANYONE had ANY negative issue (which in a ‘none’ positive alignment environment these would not even be labelled as ‘negative’) they’d address this issue and it would be efficiently dealt with and be GONE . . .
- It would ALSO be true that those particular therapists and practitioners dealing EFFECTIVELY & EFFICIENTLY with negative issues would ACTUALLY neither hold to a positive alignment themselves nor encourage others to do this because even to THINK about doing this would be ridiculous . . . it just would not happen.
- A positive alignment is a very GOOD short term strategy which you’d employ and encourage people to use if you had NO TOOLS that were effective at dealing with dreadful negative issues either individually or as a population because then you’d have to put in lots of effort to try and prevent people from actually becoming negatively preoccupied about NEGATIVE issues or negative issue possibilities instead . . .
- Over time with an accumulating bias to orientate away from anything ‘negative’ then it will become conceptually harder to think about, psychologically difficult to orientate toward never mind seriously investigate the deeper, REAL causes and origins of personal or larger scale negative challenges (this has been happening now for quite a while by the way). As this happens then the following will become more and more common;
- Our solutions will more and more target the most ‘visible’ ‘observed’ and immediate surface symptoms and effects whether these are seen as physical or more subtle.
- The terminology used by modalities to address issues will become more and more distanced from the ‘negative’ realities of the NEGATIVE issues they are dealing with which in extreme cases will end up with the focus being on diversionary terms such as ‘balance’, ‘realignment’, ‘harmonize’, ‘cleansing’ as well as the use of ‘staggeringly impressive’ technique names such as ‘zero point energy whatsits’ or ‘holographic re-patterning do dahs’ or ‘violet lazerlightgyro surgery’ or ‘emergent quantum orb therapy’ . . . and so on.
- Solutions developed to deal with ‘negative’ issues that are the outcome of such a positive ‘orientation’ that have the audacity to fail will make people EVEN MORE STRONGLY orientate to the ‘positive’ (i.e. they will be ignored) because once you’ve got people to go down this route their ‘insecurities’ of the so called ‘negative’ would make reactions to positive ‘solution’ failures very difficult to even think about never mind seriously engage with . . .
- The continuing ‘gross’ surface symptoms of unrecognized, unexplored and therefore unresolved deeper causes particularly at a population level would probably be seen and labelled as either ‘normal’ or the ‘status quo’ which would inexplicably continue to grind on paradoxically more so with a population rigidly holding to a so called ‘positive’ alignment because there would eventually be no one even capable of thinking about EVEN JUST the possibility of there perhaps being deeper underlying causes of ‘negative’ personal or larger issues . . . never mind of actually getting their arses in gear to attempt to identify never mind deal with them . . .
- A population addicted to avoiding the negative while under a barrage of large scale real life ‘negative’ future possibilities and scenarios would most likely see their ability to engage with and to sustain their FULL attention on ‘anything’ reduced over time. They would want to deal with everything more and more at a distance, they’d focus on ‘nice’ things and trivia, they’d over glorify ‘shiny’ technological advances and many would increasingly become focused on unrealistic and DISENGAGED positive information as a means to convince themselves of ‘brighter’ future outcomes.
Does the New Age start with the entire population Ill?
Dementia, Alhzheimers, Diabetes, Cancers, Allergies, Eczema, Asthma, Depression, Obesity, Attention Deficit Disorder to name just some serious health issues have all greatly increased in incidence in first world populations in the last 30 years, some have doubled in incidence and at least one has tripled. We also have more totally NEW health problems compared to 50 years ago AND most of these health problems are becoming more common in younger people. I hesitate to point out the blindingly obvious BUT if our tools, approaches, interventions and so on DID actually work to address REAL causes as opposed to plastering over the surface cracks then would not health problems be reducing rather than steadily increasing? I’ve also NOT actually seen anyone point this out anywhere i.e. ‘Negative’ news or possibilities on such a scale are studiously avoided.
Put your FULL Attention onto what you want to Achieve . . . .
I did . . .
I put my FULL attention on orientating toward, engaging with and DEEPLY investigating my own (and later my clients) completely negative, debilitating and traumatic personal and life issues . . . while developing the means to FULLY resolve EVERYTHING that contributed in the slightest to the symptoms and effects that denoted their mere surface or skin deep presentations . . .
Positive Attitude Outcome to SERIOUSLY Investigating Negative Issues
The quality and depth of information presented on this site . . . as well as the development of effective and efficient tools . . . means that you don’t have to run away screaming from so called negative issues as a means of ‘keeping yourself right’ . . . on the contrary having effective tools means you can dive head first into them . . .